SING WITH THE ARC
Join us for a night of music and dancing. Show off your vocal skills and impress the judges for a chance at winning the first ever Tippecanoe Arc Lip Sync contest.
When: Saturday May 1, 2021 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Where: Bauer Center 330 Fountain St Lafayette, IN
Cost $5.00 per person
This event will be limited to the first 50 members to RSVP.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 28 at 5pm to
Ensure your spot in this event. Clicking the blue link above will take you right to your email to RSVP
Hi All! I found this great resource today from NAMI and Hands in Autism about Covid-19 Resources. It includes links to resources and some great mental health resources that may be helpful to you. The link is COVID-19 Information and Strategies from HANDS and Others – Hands in Autism® (iupui.edu).
It is time to eat our favorite nachos and bowl with our Arc friends
- April 9, 2020 6:00-8:00
- Mike Aulby’s Bowling Alley
- Cost is $10 per person (anyone who eats, drinks or bowls)
- This event is limited to 50 people please RSVP quickly.
- RSVP must be received by Wednesday April 7, 2020- the last event sold out in 48 hours!!
- RSVP to email@example.com
Call or text Milissa at 765-476-3277 with questions or for more information. You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Tippy Arc is hosting a Monster Mini Golf Tournament on Thursday, March 25th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. The $6 entry fee gets you two hours of Golf plus free game tokens. The winner will receive a Trophy!
We are limited to 50 people at this event. RSVP to reserve your spot to email@example.com by NOON MARCH 23rd. We will close registration when we have 50 people registered so register early.
Call/text Milissa at 765-476-3277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not use this email to RSVP) with questions.
Tippy Arc Evening at the Movies
in Celebration of Developmental Disability Month!
“Raya and the Last Dragon”
Thursday, March 11th
6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Eastside 10 IMAX
300 Farabee Drive, Lafayette
Cost: $5.00 (pay at Arc Volunteer at the door)
Call the Arc for questions about event and location! Please do not contact Eastside 10.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, March 10th- space is limited.
Please bring money to purchase any drinks or snacks you might like during the movie.
RSVP To email@example.com to reserve your seat. Everyone who attends will
need to purchase a ticket.
• We will be following Eastside 10 Covid-19 guidelines for this event.
• We ask that you set with your group during the movie and allow for social distancing between groups.
• If you are running a fever, have a new cough or other symptoms of illness please do not attend the event.
• If you are unable to attend the event, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can move people off a the
• Call Milissa at 765-476-3277 for questions or more information
Movie Invitation March 2021