- Adult Recreation – Social and recreational group for adults. Subscribe to the Adult Recreation mailing list to be the first to know of upcoming events.
- Advocacy – Advocate services for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Aktion Club – Kiwanis Club for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Best Buddies – Volunteers are paired with a member and commit to build a relationship with the individual as a mentor, counselor and friend.
- Education Forums – Topical seminars for self-advocates, family members, and the community.
- Kids First – Creating hypothetical storylines, the “Kids on the Block” puppets entertainingly teach children about a variety of disabilities and bullying.
- SuperStar Social Club – Social and recreational group for middle and high school students.
Become a member and subscribe to our E-Newsletter for news of The Arc. It’s Free!