The Arc of Tippecanoe County is committed to all individuals with developmental disabilities realizing their goals of learning, living, working, and playing in their community.
- Empowering individuals through advocacy and social opportunities
- Empowering their families through education
- Empowering their communities through awareness
Founded in 1953 by a group of local parents and educators, The Arc serves as a resource to self-advocates and family members for a better life and to the community to promote positive attitudes to disabilities.
Meet Our Board of Directors
- Sherry Vickrey, President: Sherry is a Direct Care Professional for Opportunities for Positive Growth in Lafayette and has brought Consumers to Arc events for several years. She is active on the Direct Services Committee and the Education Committee.
- Tori Roy, Vice-President: Tori joined the Board in 2018. She is a member of the Direct Services Committee. Tori has two little boys and is married to Brandon an active duty Marine.
- Tina Richter-Sweat, Secretary- Tina graduated from Purdue with a degree in Elementary Education. Twenty-three of those years were spent working with and advocating for adults and children with physical and intellectual disabilities as well as training direct support professionals. Tina currently works for the Tippecanoe School Corporation as an Interventionist. She enjoys spending time with family and friends. She is also a Townie Mom supporting Boilermaker families from all over the world.
- Theresa Bradley, Treasurer: Theresa is an accountant and has worked for local non-profits for over 20 years.
- Micah Shaw, Consumer Representative:
- Derek Roberts, Consumer Representative:
- Donna Roberts, Board Member:
- Neil Vickrey, Board Member: