The Arc is the largest national community-based organization advocating for and with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and serving them and their families. We work tirelessly to uphold our vision that every individual and family living with I/DD in the United States has access to the information, advocacy, and skills they need to support their full inclusion and participation in the community throughout their lifetimes.
Benefits of Membership:
- Automatic Membership in The Arc of Indiana and The Arc of the United States.
- Publications from The Arc of Tippecanoe County, The Arc of Indiana and The Arc of the United States.
- Opportunities to contribute time and talent through volunteering.
- Participation in the affairs of local, state and national chapters of The Arc.
- Representation in local, state, and national policy forums.
- It’s Free!!