Please watch the weather for today. The Tippy Arc weather policy states that activities are cancelled in the event of a weather watch, warning or advisory. If the Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect Aktion Club will be cancelled today.
The Arc of Tippecanoe County is looking for five new Board Members for 2019. We have several Board members whose terms end at the end of 2018. Below is the nomination form. Nominations are due by November 15th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come join this amazing group of people who are responsible for the great events, supportive community and programming for our Tippy Arc.
Hi All! Tonight’s Best Buddies Meeting has been postponed due to a problem with the Boilermaker Special. The meeting is being rescheduled to next Tuesday, November 13th same time and location. Please share this information with your friends!!
We are pleased to announce our 2018 Prom “Arabian Nights” on Saturday, September 22nd at Bauer Community Center from 5:30 to 8 pm. The cost of admission is $5 per person. RSVP is required to email@example.com
The event will feature a DJ, Dancing, Food, and lots of great decorations. We have an awesome group of volunteers working on flying carpets, waterfalls and lots of other great treasures.
We will be crowning the King and Queen at 6:00 pm. If you and your date would like to be considered for King and Queen, please let Milissa know firstname.lastname@example.org Only couples will be entered into the contest and a picture must be submitted.
Please share this information with your friends. It will be a great evening.
More information can be found on our Facebook page which will include weekly updates. We also will have opportunities to help with decorations as well.
The Arc of Tippecanoe County and Purdue Best Buddies are pleased to announce our 2018-19 Call Out. The Event will be Wednesday, September 5th from 4:30 to 6:00 pm at the Tippecanoe County Downtown Library in the McAllister Rooms. This event is for new members of Best Buddies.
Returning members of Best Buddies can use this process to register online:
1. Go to www.bestbuddiesonline.org
2. Click Membership Application tab and select college option
3. Scroll to the bottom and choose “member type”- returning member
4. Enter user name and password
a. If you forgot your user name/password Contact Milissa O’Hern at email@example.com or call 765-476-3277 for information
b. Please be sure to answer all the questions
c. If you would like the same Buddy please let us know.
5. Follow prompts to submit information. You will receive an email confirmation of your application within 24 to 48 hours.
• To be in Best Buddies you must be between the ages of 18 and 40 years old.
• You need to attend monthly meetings, be able to get together with your College Buddy once a month, have weekly contact during the school ear and participate in Best Buddies Activities
• If you have any questions contact Milissa O’Hern at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-476-3277