The Annual Arc Valentines Dance hosted by NSSLHA- Purdue’s Speech, Language and Hearing Association will be Saturday, February 8th from 5:30 to 8 pm at Bauer Community Center. The admission cost is $10. This flyer has all the information. Valentines Dance 2020-MLO
Remember to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, February 6th at 8:00 am. If you do not have an email associated with your search engine, you will need to copy and paste or manually type in this email address email@example.com into your email address section. The email account does work.
• RSVP and payment are required for admission to the event.
• Staff and/or family members do not have to pay to attend this event if they do not participate in craft or snacks. When you rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive an email confirmation of your reservation, if you do not please email again.
• Registration will close at 6:00 and the doors will be locked due to security requirements of the Center.
• Payment can also be made using our donate now button on The Arc website www.arcoftippecanoe.org
• Please call Milissa with questions…not Bauer Community Center…at 765-476-3277