Halloween at Tippy Arc’s Club 53
With Co-Hosts NSSLHA and Pi Kappa Phi
When: Saturday, October 30th from 6 to 8:30 pm
(Registration from 5:45 to 6:30 pm- doors close at 6:30)
Where: Bauer Community Center
330 Fountain Street, Lafayette Indiana
Cost: $15.00 Cover Charge includes one drink!!
- Extra Drinks from the bar $3- New featured non-alcoholic drink each month
- Costume Contest Judged by Pi Kaps- Funniest, Most Creative, Scariest and Best Buddy Pair Costume
- Music provided by DJ Joe Davenport Playback DJ
- VIP Reservation include one extra free drink- RSVP to email@example.com by October 29th.
- Event is open to all individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities their friends, staff and family.
- Staff and Family Caregivers get in free and receive a one free drink!
- We will be filming a short video for our website at this event.
The Tippy Arc is pleased to announce our next Club 53 Event- Purdue Night on Saturday, August 28th from 6 to 8:30 at Bauer Community Center. The cost of admission is $10 and includes one free drink. Additional drinks are available for $3 each.
The August Event Features:
Best Buddy Sign Up in the Lounge
Card games in the Lounge
Drinks- Apple Hammer and Shirley Temples
Music by DJ Playback’s Joe Davenport
VIP Guest list opportunity- just RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and get an additional free drink
The Arc of Tippecanoe County is pleased to announce our Annual Resource Fair on March 24th, 2020 from 5:30 to 7:30 at the Tippecanoe County Downtown Library located at 627 South Street. We will be in the McAllister Rooms A and B.
We are looking for Vendors- Community Resources, Volunteer Opportunities, Community Supports and Activities. We hope to have 25 Vendors this year. We are also opening the Resource Fair vendor opportunities to small businesses owned by individuals or family members of persons with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
To Reserve your table, email Milissa O’Hern at email@example.com or call at 765-476-3277.
Please feel free to share this email and flyer with other organizations you believe would be interested in this event. Also please share the flyers and post on your social media.
We will have door prizes and start advertising once we have a few Vendors names to share in our email and social media blasts.